Internet users pay for internet connection to their ISP (Internet Service provider) with a rate of 4G internet but don’t get the speed of even 2G sometimes. Many of us don’t know how to check the internet speed. If you also don’t know how to check the exact speed what your service provider is providing you, You need to read this article till the end. There are many fraud internet service providers who charges you very high amount but the data transfer rate of their connection is too low. Follow the below provided steps and check your internet speed in a single click, which will let you know the exact speed of your ISP (downloading speed as well as uploading speed both). You can also check the speed of internet when ever you feels that your internet is slow or too slow.
The authorized internet broadband service provider will show you the internet speed at the time of assigning the cable connections but there are many fake dealers who fool the people with fake internet speed on their documents.
How To Check Internet Speed:
Table of Article Contents
follow the below steps and check your internet speed in one click.
- Go to your browser address bar and type below url address or click this link to go to the web address: www.speedtest.net
- After visiting the link, click ‘Start’.
- The site will automatically start scanning your internet connection, including your download speed and uploading speed.
- After a few seconds the meter will show you the internet speed.
- The meter will show you the both downloading and uploading speeds on your screen.
There are more sites which provides the internet speed you can also try them but I always prefer ‘Speed Test’ for instant results. You can choose any of the internet speed testing tool available online.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding this, don’t forget to comment below.
Why Do I need to check my Internet Speed?
- To match the speed what your broadband service provider is giving.
- Downloading all the content you needed from the internet.
- Keep a track of your downloading for speed limit.
Final Words And Conclusion:
Some of the broadband service providers makes people fool by providing low speed internet at the cost of high speed internet. If you get to know that your ISP is also trying to fool you, I recommend you to change your ISP right Now. If you liked this article, please share it on social media with your friends and family 🙂