Download Showbox for iphone 7, iOS and android! Showbox is a free movies and TV shows streaming app for the Android. It is regarded as one of the best free Android apps as it allows users to watch movies in HD for free. Showbox is not available in the Google Play store so users will need to sideload it to the device. So, right here you’ll get showbox for both ios and android phone.
The tutorial will show you how to install Show Box to an ios or Android (phone or tablet) or Android based (Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, etc.) device.
Download Showbox App for android
Table of Article Contents
- Go to Settings > Security > Turn on ‘Unknown Sources‘ (This step may vary depending on Android version or device but basically you will need to turn on the option that allows you to install non-market apps)
- Open the browser and click on the following link to download the latest ShowBox .APK file:
- Once the file is finished downloading, open the file to install the app.
That’s it! You will now be able to watch free movies on your Android device!
Show Box Chromecast Support Read this tutorial to stream ShowBox to Chromecast.
The music section was a test and has been removed in the latest update. It may get added again in the future.
Having issues downloading videos? Downgrade to version 4.69. Uninstall ShowBox and download and install the ShowBox 4.69 .APK file here.
If you are getting the “Unfortunately, Show Box has stopped” error or any other issues, go to Settings > Apps > Show Box > Storage > Clear data & Clear cache and restart or re-install Show Box. If you are still having difficulties using Show Box, you can try Movie HD.
If you are not seeing the “Watch Now” button, change your server option from torrents to a server to stream video instead of download.change servers
Download Showbox for iphone or ios
Download the official ShowBox app for your iPhone or iPad. ShowBox is named Movie Box on the iOS but it is the same app. This tutorial will show you how to download Movie Box on your device with or without a jailbreak.
There are two methods for using showbox, jailbreak and no- jailbreak. Below you’ll find both methods.
Download Show Box for iOS (No-Jailbreak Tutorial)
- iOS device running iOS 7 or higher (including the latest iOS 10)
- Windows/Mac/Linux computer
- Apple ID
- Install Cydia Impactor to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and run Cydia Impactor. Make sure your iOS device is selected.
- Download Movie Box .IPA file to your computer and drag and drop the file into Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password (your password is only sent to Apple).
- Movie Box is now installed. Before running Movie Box, on your device you will need to go to Settings > General > Device Management > select your Apple ID > and hit Trust.
Keep in mind since you are using a free Apple ID account, you will need to repeat this process every seven days.
This is another method of installing Movie Box to your iOS device without jailbreak, using vShare Helper.
- iOS device running iOS 7 or higher (including iOS 10)
- Windows computer
- Install vShare Helper to your Windows computer.
- Run vShare and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Hit Trust on your iOS device when prompted.
- In vShare Helper, go to the Apps tab and search and download Movie Box.
Once it is finished downloading, it will automatically install to your iOS device.
Download Showbox for iOS (Jailbreak Tutorial)
- Jailbroken iOS device
- In Cydia, add http://cydia.dtathemes.com/repo to your source.
- Open dtathemes Repo > dta-apps > and download Movie Box.
Information source – showboxios.com