“He’s Dead, Jim!” Error is nothing but a error that indicates, You don’t have enough memory available to run the tab on your pc or laptop. Computers rely on memory to run apps, extensions, and programs. Low memory can cause them to run slowly or stop working. in below I will be explaining about How To Fix “He’s Dead Jim!” Error step by step .
How to Fix Error: “He’s Dead Jim!”
Here are the simple steps to follow how to fix “He’s Dead Jim!” on your PC or laptop
Read Also : What is Url:mal and How to remove it
- Right click on the desktop shortcut of the google chrome
- Then click the “Open File Location” of the google chrome shortcut
- After opening the file location of the google chrome then you need to rename the chrome application name
- By default the name of the applications will be chrome here what you need to do is just rename the default application name as chrome. Here I have renamed it with chrome and added dot beside it
- After renaming it again right click on the google chrome shortcut then click on the properties of google chrome shortcut
- After opening the properties of the google chrome you will see the file location of the default application
“C:Program Files (x86)Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe”
- Here what you need to do is just add the dot in between the chrome. and exe
“C:Program Files (x86)Google\Chrome\Application\chrome..exe”
- After renaming the file location of the google chrome application .Then click “apply” and then click “ok”
- After finishing all the above process then reopen the google chrome then it must be working fine
These are the steps how to fix the How To Fix “He’s Dead Jim!” Error for your Pc/Laptop. You can also read my another article about, What is web companion and how to remove it. If you have any query about my current article, Feel free to let me know in the comment section below.