You may be using google and their services for your daily usage, e.g. watching videos on youtube, searching something on google search, using chrome browser for services. But there are many things you don’t know about google. Google is hiding ton’s of hidden google hacks Games and many more hidden features inside their services to make your life a bit funny with them. Some of Google’s hidden features are made to make your google product’s usage smarter, and other’s are made for fun purposes.
We will keep discussing about more google features in our upcoming articles. But right now we will cover this article with our top 10 hidden “Google hacks Games” made for fun. We will keep discussing about more google features in our upcoming articles. But right now we will cover this article with our top 10 hidden “Google hacks Games” made for fun. These hidden google features are called “Easter egg” which is a old tradition. In which whenever a user execute a specific command, some unexpected things starts to happen e.g. reveal a game which was hidden, or displaying some animation. Read our article for our top 10 google hacks and games to make your surfing with YouTube, chrome and google search more interesting and tricky.
Top 10 Google hacks and games
Table of Article Contents
- Top 10 Google hacks and games
You can Watch Below Video Directly or Read the Complete article
Visit this link to Watch video Directly on Youtube :- https://youtu.be/wQ_RFmrXIK4
1. Snake Game – Google Search
- Search for ‘Google Snake Game’ on Google Search and click on the first result
- Press the “Play” button and use your keyboard arrows to move the snake, and Enjoy the game.
2. Atari Breakout Game – Google Search
- Open google and Search for ‘Atari Breakout’
- Now Click on Images, and your image results will turn automatically into a game.
- Now use right and left buttons on your keyboard to play the game, and Enjoy.
3. Zerg Rush Game- Google Search
- Search for ‘Zerg Rush’ on Google, and Some small O‘s will start eating your search results.
- Now try to click on those O‘s to stop them from eating your text, and enjoy the game.
4. Tic Tac Toe Game
- Search for Tic Tac Toe and start playing the Tic tac toe game.
5. Google gravity
- Go to Google.com, type ‘Google gravity’ and click the ‘I’m feeling lucky‘ button below search bar.
- Now the google page will break into parts and fall down.
6. Pacman – Google Search
- Go to Google.com, type ‘Google pacman’ and click the ‘I’m feeling lucky‘ button below search bar.
- Now Click Insert Coin Button and enjoy playing Pacman (you can also search directly for pacman and start playing).
7. Endless T-Rex Runner – Chrome Browser
- While browsing on Google Chrome, remove your Internet connection.
- When your internet connection is removed, you will see a little dinosaur on your browser screen.
- Now hit the Space button and start playing T-Rex Runner.
8. Barrel rolling search results – Google Search
- Go to Google and Search for Do a barrel roll or Z or r twice and hit enter.
- You will see that your screen will start rotating.
9. Timer – Google Search
- Search for any time following the word timer e.g. four minutes timer
- Now you will get a alarm whenever your given time gets over
Search Google for solitarie, Click on Click to play button and enjoy playing solitarie.
Well, there are many more hidden google features, google hacks game and many more to know there. But we will cover up with them in my upcoming articles, that’s all for today. If you have any query or suggestion, feel free to comment below.