Hi Friends today I’m going to show you 3 best methods about, How to Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere or Endpoint protection on windows 7,8 or 10 step by step tutorial with images. If you Can’t Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere or Endpoint protection on windows 7,8 or 10 then one of these method will definatlly work for you. Actually the few months ago i had the same problem when i was working on Geeks technical support and one of my customer was Not able to uninstall his webroot Endpoint protection Antivirus. I was aware about Webroot SecureAnywhere but Endpoint protection was new for me, but in just few minutes i just resolved the problem, In this post i am going to show all the 3 Methods which you can use to uninstall your version of webroot. In fact Method 3 worked for me to uninstall webroot Endpoint protection. and All other ways I use always to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Below are the methods about How to Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere or Endpoint protection
Method 1: [Uninstall from application Wizard]
This is a simple method to uninstall the webroot Secureanywhare which will work for 80% of the people’s but if it don’t work for you then you can go to the next Method.
- Press Windows key and R key simultaneously then type appwiz.cpl and hit enter
- Scroll down to the webroot Secureanywhare and double click on it and click yes. (If it says that webroot is already running then go to your webroot icon in the task bar, right click on it and click Shut down)
- Fill up the reCAPTCHA and click continue and now you are Done
Method 2 : [Using Webroot removal tool]
In this method you have to use webroot uninstaller tool. If this method didn’t worked for you then you can go to Method
- Download the webroot removal tool from this link
- Go to the download folder, Right click on it and Run it as administrator, Click yes and except if it asks for any permission
- Then let the uninstaller do it’s work and close, follow any task if it gives to you e.g. rebooting your computer etc.
Method 3 : [Uninstall Mannualy]
This method will defiantly work to uninstall webroot Endpoint Protection.
- Boot your system into safe mode
- click on windows icon in the bottom left corner and search for cmd, Right click on it and click on run as administrator
- Run this command
"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall
- Now Click yes Fill up the reCAPTCHA and click continue and now you are Done